Thursday, April 14, 2011

NOTHING TO SAY


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hye...I'm back to be a blogger..it is because nothing to do right now...you know what if you got holidays for a long tyme like me...what kind of things that you should do in 2 months???work?study?eat and sleep?or put down your legs n shake it when watching television??haha...That such things I did except for work n study...Work?I have been goes to find a job..find job at petrol pump..work at bus station,supermarket...having vacancy but I can't work there maybe they know i only work as part timer... WTF...but..never mind...I can stay at home safely..:)
What can I say here is..is all about MUET,MUET and MUET....this is second tyme i sit for the MUET examination...know already the procedure and do not worry much about it...I already passed the speaking test...so far so good but something bad was happened before I do my speaking test...In the morning I was involved in small accident on my way to go to speaking test...don't worry i juz falling down from my motorcycle after smartly lap from one 90 degrees selekoh...and my slack was teared..you think that i will take my speaking test with teared slack?no laaaa...haha..i changed it before i take the test...badly....when i arrived there...I've got problem that my index number was not enough...fuuhhhhh!!!nicely i can use my IC...
On upcoming saturday, I will sit for reading,writing and listening test...I hope it will clearly work on a whole day...this is my second tyme and i hope i get what i deserved...MUET...please be nice for me....hehe...i hope by being a blogger and write an english writing can practising me how to write and learn from the mistakessssss!!!(though have so many mistakes in this writing)..haha..
Bye....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment